You will need
Prosciutto 4 slices
Eggs 6 hard boiled (peeled and cut in half lengthways)
Lemon juice 4 tbsp
Mayonnaise 3 tbsp
Cayenne pepper 1 tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 220°c/gas 7, place the prosciutto between 2 sheets of baking paper on a tray, with another tray on top, then bake for 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Scrape all the yolks out of the eggs and place in a bowl along with the lemon juice, mayonnaise and cayenne pepper.
- Using a whisk, mash the mixture until smooth and combined, and season to taste.
- Put the mixture into a piping bag and pipe it into the egg whites.
- Top with the crisp prosciutto, chives and some cayenne pepper and serve.