You will need
For the biscuit base
Digestive biscuits 300g, crushed into a fine crumb
Caster sugar 3 tbsp
Butter 115g, melted
For the filling
Grated nutmeg 4 pinches
Orange zest 15g
Gelatin 3 leaves
Cream cheese 400g
Cornish clotted cream 450g
Caster sugar 200g
- Preheat oven to 170°c / gas 3.
- For the biscuit base: combine the biscuits, sugar and butter in a medium sized bowl.
- Evenly press the biscuit mixture into the bottom of a 23cm springform tin and then bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
- For the filling: heat the Advocaat, nutmeg and orange zest in a pan over a medium heat. Once warm, slowly stir in the gelatin.
- Place the cream cheese, sugar and clotted cream in a bowl and pour over the Advocaat mixture and blend until combined.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the biscuit base. Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours until set.