Give fika a go with Elin Fry’s recipe for havrekakor oat biscuits
You will need
- Butter 200g, room temperature
- Sugar 100g
- Plain flour 100g
- Porridge oats 200g
- Bicarbonate of soda 1 tsp
- Preheat the oven to 160°c/gas 3.
- Mix all the ingredients together, either by hand or in a mixer, to form a dough, making sure all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Roll out into about 40 small balls and place them, well spaced out, on a lined baking tray, flattening them a little by hand.
- Bake for 12 minutes then remove them from the oven and leave to cool on a baking tray.