You will need
Egg yolks 85g
Caster sugar 60g
Cornish runny honey 60g
Double cream 425g
Cornish strawberries 600g, quartered
Fennel herb small bunch
- Place the yolks in a mixing bowl and whisk until pale in colour.
- Add the sugar, honey and water to a pan and cook over a medium heat until it reaches 118°c. Remove the pan from the heat and place in cold water to arrest the cooking process.
- Pour the sugar mixture over the yolks while continuing to whisk.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the cream until it forms small peaks.
- Fold the two mousses together, pour into moulds and place in the freezer.
- Once the parfaits have frozen, turn them out from the moulds using a little hot water onto a plate and garnish with the fresh strawberries and fennel.