You will need
Ricotta cheese 4 tbsp
Honey 1 tsp
Lemon 1, juice and zest
Fresh dill 1 bunch, roughly chopped
Fresh peas 1 handful, podded
Fresh mint 1 bunch, roughly chopped
Extra virgin olive oil
Sunflower and pumpkin seeds 1 tbsp
Miso paste ½ tsp
Sourdough 1 slice, toasted
Watercress 1 handful
Micro coriander a pinch
Radishes 3, finely sliced
Cornish sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Whip together the ricotta, honey, half the lemon juice and zest, and dill.
- Steam the peas for 2-3 minutes until cooked. Tip into a small bowl, then add the mint and mix with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil into a small non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, then add the sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and miso paste. Stir and remove from the heat when the seeds begin to crackle.
- Spread a thick layer of the ricotta mixture onto the toasted sourdough.
- Sprinkle over the peas, watercress, micro coriander, radishes and toasted seeds. Squeeze over the juice from the other half of lemon. Season to taste.