Makes 24 biscuits
You will need
- Trewithen salted butter 100g, chilled and cubed
- Plain flour 100g
- Cornish yarg 50g, grated
- Parmesan 50g, grated
- Sea salad 5g
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until the mixture starts to form a dough.
- Turn out the mixture onto a floured surface and knead together.
- Roll the mixture into a sausage shape, wrap in cling film and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut the chilled biscuit mixture into 1cm rounds and put on a greased baking sheet with a few centimetres’ distance between them to allow them to spread as they cook.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until they are golden on the edges.
Insider’s tip: ‘When you are making the biscuits it’s important to use really cold butter so it doesn’t melt too quickly when you roll them.’