Enjoy a glass a white wine with Marcus’ Asian inspired recipe, perfect for a relaxed summer barbecue
You will need
- Trout or salmon 1 cutlet
- Tikka spice mix 2 tsp
- Natural yoghurt 6 tbsp
- Basmati rice 50g
- Fresh coriander few leaves
- Lime juice a squeeze
- Make the tikka marinade by mixing the spice mix (widely available from supermarkets) and yoghurt.
- Spoon over the fish cutlets and leave in the fridge to marinate for a few hours (a maximum of overnight).
- Put the fish cutlet on a red-hot barbecue to grill for a few minutes on each side until brown on the outside and cooked through.
- Serve on a bed of basmati rice with coriander leaves and a squeeze of lime juice.
Chef’s tip: ‘This is one of my easiest recipes, and it’s so quick to do’ says barbecue blogger, Marcus
Hot new e-cookbook
These recipes come exclusively from food‘s first e-cookbook. Available for Apple iPad, it features 20 meat, seafood, flatbread, pizza and pud recipes – all made on the barbie. With interactive features, it’s 2013’s must-have cookbook. Search for Smoky & The Woodpit in Books on iTunes and download for £1.99.