We print food magazine on beautiful, thick, high quality paper with vivid and vibrant colours.
We want food magazine to look great and we want your advert to look flippin’ fabulous too. Our creative designers know some great things happen when you ignore convention. But supplying adverts is not the right time to break the rules.
Please follow the guidelines below when supplying your advert to us. Your advert will look great and everything will be hunky-dory.
Please make sure your advert artwork is like this…
- PDF 1.6 (PDF/X-1a compliant) or above
- Images must be JPEG or TIFF
- All transparency and layers flattened
- CMYK Colour only (No spot colour or RGB)
- All images 300dpi or above
- All images must be embedded when using Adobe Illustrator
- All text must be outlined when using Adobe Illustrator
- All fonts embedded and subset
Please avoid any of these…
- Supplying any RGB images. These will be converted to CMYK so colours will not reproduce correctly.
- Text in adverts output as Jpeg will also reproduce poorly
- Not embedding images when outputting from Adobe Illustrator
We can’t accept files from following packages:
- Microsoft Word or Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- Pages for Mac
- Canva or Cairo
If you need help please email Tamsin here
|Issue number||Artwork deadline date|
|Spring 2024 200||January 31, 2024|
|Summer 2024 201||April 24, 2024|
|Autumn 2024 202||July 24, 2024|
|Winter 2024 203||September 25, 2024|