- Heat the oven to its highest setting and place a pizza stone or a couple of up-turned baking trays in to heat up.
- For the dough: mix together the ingredients in a large bowl and then knead for about 5 minutes into a smooth and elastic dough. Place back in the bowl and set aside somewhere warm for 10 minutes, or until puffy.
- For the topping: use a food processor to whizz together the spices, onion, tomato puree, tomato, roasted pepper and garlic until you get a rough puree. Tip into a bowl and add the parsley, lamb, salt and pepper. Use your hands to combine everything until you have a paste-like mixture.
- Divide the rested dough into four balls and roll or stretch out into 20cm discs. Remove the pizza stone or baking tray(s) from the oven and dust with polenta or cornmeal to prevent sticking, then slide the discs on top. Working quickly, dot a quarter of the topping thinly across each base. Scatter over a quarter of the pine nuts.
- Place the lamb flatbreads in the oven and cook for 11 minutes, until the crust turns golden and the topping is bubbling. Serve hot with tzatziki and a lemon wedge for squeezing over.
Recipe featured in LEON Happy Fast Food by Rebecca Seal, Jack Burke and John Vincent. Published by Conran Octopus, photography by Steven Joyce. £16.99