- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the beans, season with the chipotle seasoning and smoked paprika, and cook until piping hot. Stir through a handful of the chopped coriander and take the pan off the heat. Put to one side.
- In a bowl combine the sriracha and crème fraîche. Put to one side.
- Place the sliced red onion in a bowl with the red wine vinegar and allow to pickle for 10 minutes.
- Fry the eggs on a high heat to get a crispy base and a medium/soft yolk.
- Flash fry the taco shells in a hot, dry pan for around 10 seconds on each side.
- Assemble the brunch tacos with the beans on the bottom, followed by the eggs, then the radishes, chilli, spring onions and pickled red onion. Drizzle with the chilli crème fraîche and serve with wedges of fresh lime and a generous sprinkle of chopped coriander.
Celebratory brunch? Pair these brunch tacos with our Breakfast Martini recipe.